When it comes to looking for the perfect out of town agent for your friend, family member or anyone, you want to make sure you are sending them to the best and hardest working agent you can find!
Making sure you refer your clients to a knowledgeable and dependent agent who is willing to work around the clock for every Real Estate transaction. This not only makes yourself look good, but the agent you choose as well!
There are close to 4,000 Realtors in the Grand Strand area, so how and who do you choose to put your trust in to get the job done?
Here is a list of questions to ask the agent to make sure your clientele will receive the best service:
1. Are they a full time real estate agent? Being a full time agent is crucial. Knowing the market, and all real estate activity going on within the area. Would you choose a part-time doctor? Why would you want to use a real estate agent who isn’t full time?
2. Ask them how long they have been residing in Myrtle Beach? This plays a big factor, although you can still be a good agent without being a long term resident of Myrtle Beach, it is easy to say that those agents who have been living in the area have watched the market over the pass years, and have in-dept knowledge of the neighborhoods and current market activities thoroughly.
3. How long has the agent been selling Real Estate in the Myrtle Beach Area? Myrtle Beach has so much to offer to everyone, including numerous of housing communities, apartment complexes, condominiums, resort style condotels, so it’s important when choosing the right agent, that the agent have correct reliable information on all communities.
4. Does the agent have a website, that is user friendly, where a client can search the Myrtle Beach MLS? The agent you have in mind for your clients should have a user friendly website that offers resources on properties for sale, so they are able to research the market and further their knowledge of what exactly it is their looking for.
5. How are your real estate sales in past years? When choosing the right agent, you want to make sure that they are consecutively increasing yearly in their sales, and that also the reflection on sales shows how hard the agent is willing to work to close the deal!
So before you consider sending your referrals to anyone, contact us FIRST!